The LG Optimus L7 is an affordable Android mid-ranger which features a 4.3-inch WVGA IPS LCD display (480 x 800), a 1 GHz Cortex-A5 Qualcomm MSM7227A Snapdragon processor coupled with 512 MB RAM, a 5 Megapixel Rear camera and a VGA front-facing camera, and runs Android 4.0.3 Icre Cream Sandwich out of the box.
If you happen to have grabbed one of these and are now looking for a safe and easy way to regain root access, you are in just the right place. Here’s a detailed step by step guide which will take you through the process of rooting the LG Optimus L7. The process involves using a one click tool to gain root access and is easy to execute. You should have a rooted device within a few minutes.
How to Root the LG Optimus L7
- Download and install the LG USB drivers
- Download the Root package. Extract it to your desktop. You should get a folder named What you desire!
- Enable USB debugging on your phone by going to Settings > Developer Options
- Connect the device to the PC via USB cable
- Open the What you desire! folder on your desktop and double-click the RunMe.bat file to launch the tool
- Simply follow the on-screen instructions in the tool, from this point onward to root your device.
Enjoy your rooted Optimus L7 🙂