A latest leaked photo from ePrice shows a Sony Honami. The picture is the same as the ones we have been looking at in the past rumors and leaks expect for one small detail. The Sony Honami in this latest leak has Sony Lens G branding. While the sensor might not be on par with what the Nokia Lumia 1020 has on offer, it is still a very competent one. The fact that Sony Honami houses the camera hardware inside its 144 x 73.9 x 8.3 mm thin chassis also makes it a remarkable device.
That’s not all though; the Sony Honami also is water proof and has a microSD card slot. The best part is it runs on Android not some crummy Microsoft OS. The Sony Honami is shaping up to be one hell of a flagship smartphone which will definitely give tough time to market leaders like Samsung Galaxy S4 and HTC One. Here are some of the rumored specs:
- 5-inch Triluminos Display with X-Reality Engine and Full HD (1080p) resolution
- 2.2GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 processor
- 2GB of RAM
- 16GB of storage
- microSD card slot
- 1/2.3-inch 20.7-megapixel Exmor RS display with Sony G-lens, BIONZ for mobile image processor and dedicated camera shutter button
- 2-megapixel ExmorR front-facing camera
- 3000mAh battery (apparently not user-replaceable)
- IPX5/IPX7 certification
- Size: 144 x 73.9 x 8.3mm
As you can see the Sony Honami has everything on offer. From a great full HD screen to slim design and from a great camera to microSD card slot, the Sony Honami has it all. We are really excited about this smartphone and are waiting for it to be official.
Source: Phone Arena